Belgrade diaries - St. Mark's church

St. Mark's church is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Tašmajdan park in Belgrade, near the Parliament of Serbia. It was built in the Serbo-Byzantine style by the Krstić brothers, completed in 1940, on the place of a previous church dating to 1835. It is one of the largest churches in the country. 























Filipa Figueira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Apontamento(s)